Celebrate Earth Day with Wente Vineyards on April 17
1 April, 2011
When: Sunday April 17, 2011 from 1-5pm
Where: Wente Vineyards located at 5050 Arroyo Road in Livermore Valley, CA
What: For Earth Day, the team at Wente Vineyards has created a full day celebration for guests to enjoy great food, wine, walking tours and live music. Festivities include:
- Complimentary tours will be available for guests to get an in-depth look at the property.
- On-Site Garden Tour at 2, 3 and 4pm, led by Master Gardener Diane Dovholuk.
- Tour the recently re-awarded Audubon Sanctuary at The Course at Wente Vineyards at 2, 3 and 4pm.
- Enjoy live music throughout the day by local favorites.
- Designated activities for children including a place for kids to craft jewelry from recycled products and a worm composting station.
- Wente Vineyards will feature presentations detailing Sustainability at 1.30 and 3.30pm.
- Stroll through the beautiful grounds and enjoy dishes available through purchase from Catering with Wente Vineyards.
- Dine at The Restaurant at Wente Vineyards to enjoy a special three-course menu featuring garden ingredients priced at $42.
- Purchase tickets to taste six wines, two from each winery including Wente Vineyards, Tamas Estates and Murrieta’s Well. Tickets are $15 per person and $10 for Wente Vineyards, Murrieta’s Well and Tamas Estates Club Members and can be purchased at the event.
Why: Earth Day is a time to reflect on promoting respect for life and encourage awareness for air, water and soil pollution. Wente Vineyards is celebrating the day to highlight their ongoing sustainability efforts and green initiatives.
For more information please contact Charles Communications Associates 415-701-9463 or email@example.com
Wente VineyardsWente Vineyards, in its 127th year, is the country’s oldest continuously operated family-owned winery. Greeting guests with warm hospitality, the winery is run by the fourth and fifth generations of the Wente family. Located in historic Livermore Valley less than an hour east