Here is a list of our current clients:
- The Barolo-based Dogliani family has succeeded in building a substantial Piedmont estate and an impressive reputation in the modern era.
- Broadside founders, Brian and Stephy Terrizzi, produce wines from the Paso Robles/Central Coast area that are beautifully crafted and void of manipulation, allowing the characteristics of the grapes, terroir and vintage to show through.
- Crocker & Starr handcrafts a small production of exquisite, world-class wines from their historic vineyard estate in St. Helena.
- Cycles Gladiator is back and better than ever with the return of its original winemaker, Adam LaZarre and the return of the prominence of the iconic red-headed bicycling siren on its eye-catching label.
- Emeritus wines reflect the character of the highly desirable Goldridge soils and the personality of the strong maritime influence. The style of Emeritus Pinot Noir is best described as one of elegance, balance, and—especially—charm.
- When Fess Parker was cast in the role of Davy Crockett in the mid-1950’s, it caused an international sensation and changed his life forever. So too did the purchase of 714 acres in the Santa Ynez Valley change the course of the Parker family’s history
- Gallica is a small, hands-on family winemaking endeavor from seasoned Napa winemaker, Rosemary Cakebread.
- Jeff and Carolyn Smith’s hourglass-shaped vineyard on the St. Helena bench produces a wine that some consider one of California’s new best ‘cult’ Cabernets.
- Onward + Farmstrong Wines, Two labels rooted in sustainability, integrity, and personal connection.
- Neyen is the reflection of the soul of the Apalta region. The signature Carmenere and Cabernet Sauvignon blend represents the tradition and excellence of the Chilean wine country from vines that were first planted in the 1890s.
- Parallel Napa Valley is an artisan winery that produces top quality Napa Valley designated Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay wines.
- Popelouchum is a 280-acre property in San Juan Bautista, the estate plantation of Bonny Doon Vineyard.
- At Ritual, less is more. Less intervention, less handling of the grapes, and less impact on the environment proves fruitful through award-winning wines that exhibit a real sense of place.
- Surrounded by a unique coastal mountain range deep within in the Casablanca Valley with a soil profile of decomposed granite, the Veramonte estate produces wines that reflect the unique terroir and diversity of the stunning property.
- Wines of Uruguay is the organization formed by the wineries member of the Association of Exporting Wineries, and the Association of Wine Tourism.
- Wine Hooligans, created by Head Hooligan Dennis Carroll, is dedicated to creating and reinventing brands focusing on artisan wine makers specific and authentic to a wine region.